Neptune Aquatics

Show off what you got from CFM!!

Those are definitely just regular rhodactis and not OG bounce shrooms. Did the vendor tell you they were OGs? And hopefully they didn't charge you OG prices. If so please share the vendor name as we want to make sure to not support those type of sales (not speaking this from my vendor side but as a hobbyist looking out for other hobbyists). Aside from that, nice pick ups!
I also originally thought they were regular rhodactis because they were on discs I see a lot in mariculture, was a bit confused.

Still, as long as prices werent exorbitant nice pick ups, the hammers look happy already

I also originally thought they were regular rhodactis because they were on discs I see a lot in mariculture, was a bit confused.

Still, as long as prices werent exorbitant nice pick ups, the hammers look happy already
Those are definitely just regular rhodactis and not OG bounce shrooms. Did the vendor tell you they were OGs? And hopefully they didn't charge you OG prices. If so please share the vendor name as we want to make sure to not support those type of sales (not speaking this from my vendor side but as a hobbyist looking out for other hobbyists). Aside from that, nice pick ups!

I definitely didn't pay bounce prices. I kept in mind it was likely a Rhodactis over an OG when purchasing. I'll have to check my sticker stack to confirm the vendor, sucks to know they're not totally honest. I'm more bummed about that part over it not being an OG lol.

Prices were definitely worth the pickup for the Euphyllia, I also just saw too many I couldn't resist. I think it was something to the tune of 40 for the torch, 50 for the pink hammer, 100 for the bicolor frammer, and 100 for the rhodactis rock. I have a weird soft spot for mushroom colonies on rocks, I'm finding out.

Last edited:
I definitely didn't pay bounce prices. I kept in mind it was likely a Rhodactis over an OG when purchasing. I'll have to check my sticker stack to confirm the vendor, sucks to know they're not totally honest. I'm more bummed about that part over it not being an OG lol.

Prices were definitely worth the pickup for the Euphyllia, I also just saw too many I couldn't resist. I think it was something to the tune of 40 for the torch, 50 for the pink hammer, 100 for the bicolor frammer, and 100 for the rhodactis rock. I have a weird soft spot for mushroom colonies on rocks, I'm finding out.
I was given a cage of orange discos if you want a few.

They’re the bright metallic orange ones, not rare or anything but they sure are pretty

100 isn't a bad deal for 12 rhodactis. Feeling out pricing is also a way to get an idea. Even tiny baby OGs with barely any bounces still sell for $250+ for a single at the shows.

They do better in cooler water.
That's nuts, based on the picture shown it definitely reminded me of the artificially dyed leathers I used to see back in the day.

I picked up this guy. Supposedly called a Japanese Tube Anemone, but searching the internet tubes doesn’t turn up anything. Robert thinks I just spent a lot of money on some pretty aptasia We’ll see how it does. Sure is bright though, you can see even just sitting on the kitchen counter it looks light a highlighter.
Oh hey -- didn't realized you were a BAR member when I chatted with you about it when you were buying it. (Was the guy commenting about it being an NPS). I was debating it myself earlier in the day...

It's a Japanese deep water nem... Halcurias carlgreni

Back