Our mission

Volunteers Needed for the 2019 Regional Frag Swap

Seems like it would be good for you to take money on check in, and do any glue sales and such.
Since you are taking over treasurer, and I am not going to make it to the swap.

You are not making the swap? Who do I give the stuff to, I can't keep the Black Bin any longer its big for my little condo

I see that I am put down as both coral check-in and coral police. I am fine with that but just want to make sure if it’s ok that I arrive at 11:30? Or do I have to come earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you arrive at 11:30 that should be fine. Registration/Check in starts at 11am, but since we do have someone on it already you can be "overflow" for later if there's a rush of people that come closer to frag start time (which sometimes happens). Plus my job is to bounce around where needed based on how crowded an area gets.

My house is <5 minutes from 7 stills. If we need to store stuff or need any extra saltwater, etc. I can help out.

Shoot me a text- I'm heading over soon 281-687-7926

Big thanks to all my "minions" who helped make that swap happen. I was in a position to jump around where needed, and it didn't seem like I was needed too often which makes my life easier. Everyone who helped gets a thumbs up from me as a preferred helper in the future (what you didn't think you were volunteering for only ONE swap did you? :D)

Either way, thank you, thank you thank you.

Back