Cali Kid Corals

Wadja Get?

What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Whatever? I got a new desk chair, a 46 Mega Pixel camera that shoots in HD with 12 optical zoom, and some money. I'm gonna use my camera to take better photos and videos of my tank and I'm gonna use the money to buy some anemones and fish tomorrow... I think I'm gonna get some sebae anemones and maybe so dwarf angels... and I probably need new corals, too! I'm going to go to All About Fish and Aquarium Concepts so I hope they have some good stuffz in right now... :) Oh, and I'm going to use some money to buy FarmCash on Farmville... I'm sure many of you play it on Facebook! :bigsmile:

46 megapixel?

Lets see, I got a bunch of candy (stocking stuffers), and a new dremel from the wife since my old one died... strangely enough as I was cutting through drywall not corals!

Santa-
While i didn't get the BK SuperMarin 200, Red Dragon 4.5 or the Elos 120. I am confident you will not forget my b-day in 2 weeks! But thank you for the sweater though!

I got a lowe's gift card, a sweater, a gift card to The Elephant Bar 2 polo shirts, 2 flannel pajama pants, San francisco 49ers slippers, and I got a certificate for a new reef tank not to exceed $200.00 in value (The wife and kids put a cap, since I been hinting for an upgrade)
I want a 58 gallon oceanic glass tank with a built in overflow.
Does any one knows of a killer deal on those?

Yea... I wanted the 24 Gallon Nano Cube with HQI, but nobody listened... My birthday is coming up in April so I'll be getting more cash to spend on my aquariums... :D

sfsuphysics said:
46 megapixel?

Lets see, I got a bunch of candy (stocking stuffers), and a new dremel from the wife since my old one died... strangely enough as I was cutting through drywall not corals!

OH WAIT! I mean 12 MP and 46 optical zoom... me thinkz... :glasses:

my bro is dec 22 and my mothers is jan 4th. Im glad my bday is in September.
I got a nice new Olympus camera that can withstand depths of 10m! now I can take pictures from inside my tank.

Back