Reef nutrition

[Oct 19, 2019] Regional Frag Swap (San Francisco)

Also just a reminder to everyone that the swap is only 3 weeks away, so it’s time to frag your corals if you haven’t already :)

Any questions about the swap, the rules, the new location, or anything else on you mind? Just ask

We're on it...
1765639E-C884-4535-9C59-95E854DF5CD1.jpeg

Does anyone have extra xenia or colt coral? Can't be used in the swap, but we are setting up a soft coral tank and would love to trade for some. PM me if you do.

Just a somewhat silly(?) question, send money via paypal but what information do you need? Just user name?

Ask the Frag Swap Coordinator, lol

Seriously though, in the past we’ve just included our BAR username and what it’s for- the Regional Frag Swap entry

Does anyone have extra xenia or colt coral? Can't be used in the swap, but we are setting up a soft coral tank and would love to trade for some. PM me if you do.
I have Calfo Pulsing Sinularia. Let me know if you want and I'll bring you a frag.

Ask the Frag Swap Coordinator, lol

Seriously though, in the past we’ve just included our BAR username and what it’s for- the Regional Frag Swap entry

In the future, it might be easier to use EventBrite. Would probably make the process of signing up clearer and would help make check ins run smoother at the swap.

Reactions: JVU
The Board has decided to waive the entry fee to the Regional Frag Swap for volunteers as a thank you to those who step up to help.

If you are volunteering and have already paid, please let @rygh know so we can refund you.

We are still looking for knowledgeable volunteers to help with the Coral/Bonus check-in since our usual volunteers for this position aren’t able to make it this time.

See separate thread for volunteers:

Is there a minimum number of polyps for zoas for regular swap? (Not bonus or ultra)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No minimum per se.... for normal frags, your frags should be what you would consider to be adequate if you were receiving the frag.

Reminder to everyone to pre-pay now for the swap this weekend if you haven’t yet. You’ll save some cash, help keep check-in running smoothly, and also help us prepare for how many people are coming.

Back