got ethical husbandry?

Volunteers Needed for the 2019 Regional Frag Swap

If you still need volunteers, perhaps I can do coral police or bonus check in? Not a whole ton of experience for the latter, but I’ll do my homework on the list and would be able to ID at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We seriously need people to sign up to help with Bonus/Coral check-in.

It is a minimum 2-person job and realistically would go more smoothly with 3 people. It’s just at the beginning when people are arriving with their corals, so you’d be free most of the swap or could do another job as well.

We seriously need people to sign up to help with Bonus/Coral check-in.

It is a minimum 2-person job and realistically would go more smoothly with 3 people. It’s just at the beginning when people are arriving with their corals, so you’d be free most of the swap or could do another job as well.

Sure. I can do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JVU
Registration starts at 11am, and while we may be in place to get people tags/picking letters by then, I figure we won't actually check corals in until 11am. So if you can be there by 11am that'd be great, and if you're there a bit early I can have a less hectic time of arranging people and places to sit to do all this :)

Registration starts at 11am, and while we may be in place to get people tags/picking letters by then, I figure we won't actually check corals in until 11am. So if you can be there by 11am that'd be great, and if you're there a bit early I can have a less hectic time of arranging people and places to sit to do all this :)
Well I’ll plan on being there at 10 to give ya some buffer time and I can help with whatever’s needed until check in.

Reactions: JVU
Back