got ethical husbandry?

Featured 7/19 Behind the Scenes Steinhart Aquarium Tour!

Will you attend?

• Total voters
So I must purchase a ticket without knowing if I am part of the 12?
The listed timing in the first posts would imply that, but I just checked with Thomas and you don’t need to buy your tickets before the lottery. He’ll post updated dates later.

I went there for the first time about a month ago, and I couldn't spend enough time there. Started reefing end of January this year and loving it. I voted yes if there's still room

Results! Everyone on the results tab won a spin (each time that person won their name was taken off the wheel) and these 12 are the guaranteed slots: @BleepBloopMunchMunch @Jet Black @IOnceWasLegend @tribbitt @DaddyHook @Darkxerox @Raj Gill @Bad Mojo @Captain Ron @jonmedina @derek_SR @Bruce Spiegelman

1719681380097.png

Then taking the rest of the list, waitlist folks would be in order:
1719681843909.png

@JustinBolton @cowbox @Krustykrab @Song @MarcosDelgado0 @Jakeller @RandyC @merickson45 @JVU (the wheel doesn't like you John!)

Folks on the top 12, please DM me proof of ticket purchase by 12:01 AM on 7/12. Alternates will be chosen after in order.

Thanks!

Results! Everyone on the results tab won a spin (each time that person won their name was taken off the wheel) and these 12 are the guaranteed slots: @BleepBloopMunchMunch @Jet Black @IOnceWasLegend @tribbitt @DaddyHook @Darkxerox @Raj Gill @Bad Mojo @Captain Ron @jonmedina @derek_SR @Bruce Spiegelman

View attachment 57928

Then taking the rest of the list, waitlist folks would be in order: View attachment 57929
@JustinBolton @cowbox @Krustykrab @Song @MarcosDelgado0 @Jakeller @RandyC @merickson45 @JVU (the wheel doesn't like you John!)

Folks on the top 12, please DM me proof of ticket purchase by 12:01 AM on 7/12. Alternates will be chosen after in order.

Thanks!
Have fun guys! Take pics if you can!

View attachment 57928

Then taking the rest of the list, waitlist folks would be in order: View attachment 57929

Thanks!
Stupid wheel! Lol

Congrats people, enjoy the tour, take some pics for us, and share the knowledge bombs please

JEALOUS! Make sure you get some quality content so I may post on the page. If you see any behind the stage goodies, definitely gotta FaceTime me to show the good stuff!

Back