Our mission

Coral Farmers Market - CFM February 8th

Are you available to volunteer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friday night setup will go well with 6 now - unless someone drops out we are good.
  1. Arnold
  2. William
  3. Liz
  4. Archiac37- Kevin
  5. Bob
  6. Steven
Hopefully you all can be there around 6pm.

Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino
19429 Steven's Creek Boulevard
Cupertino, CA. 95014

Pipe and Drape Setup Friday 2/7 [6:00 PM - 7:00 PM]
Vendor Setup Friday 2/7 [7:00 PM - 10:00 PM]

Vendor Setup Saturday 2/8 [7:00 AM - 11:00 AM]
Vendor Hall Open to Public Saturday 2/8 [11:00 AM - 5:00 PM]
Vendor Teardown Saturday 2/8 [5:00 PM - 7:00 PM]​

I plan to be out of town that weekend, but if cancelled due to weather I will let you know that Thursday and can help out Saturday when needed.

Let’s fill in the Booth Volunteer shifts. I’d like to try for 2 volunteers for each spot, 1 is the minimum. It’s good to have a buffer in case someone can’t cover a shift last-minute, and it’s more fun to have company anyway.

This is mostly a social outreach job to introduce the club to the other attendees of the CFM. You will also be promoting the raffle items on our table and selling raffle tickets.

You are welcome to cover more than 1 hour if you want. We are getting more space this event than last event (the whole corner-half of the first room, rather than sharing it). Just let me know directly or on the thread which time slot(s) you would like to cover and I’ll update this post.

11-12: @The_Lazy_Reefer, @Mozby
12-1: @JVU @Rostato
1-2: @ofzakaria, @Josh Kinsell
2-3: @2manyhobbies, @littlereefers
3-4: @dswong01, @2manyhobbies
4-5: @Cheedo, @Wlachnit

Last edited:
I can cover 1-2 and or 2-3. If need be..
Only thing is, I have never participated in the past so ineed someone to explain what is needed...
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can cover 1-2 and or 2-3. If need be..
Only thing is, I have never participated in the past so ineed someone to explain what is needed...
Cheers

Thanks for volunteering. I recommend 1-2pm because John would be a good resource to hand off the booth to you. Im sure he will get you all set up.

Thanks for volunteering. I recommend 1-2pm because John would be a good resource to hand off the booth to you. Im sure he will get you all set up.
Sure thing, happy to do it, this will also be good since I need tonpass the PAR meter to him anyway ha ha.

Please feel free to pencil me into whatever timeslot needs covering. I live nearby so I am flexible to cover whenever I am needed. I haven't worked the show previously so I also will need some instruction. Does it make sense to double me up with someone?

Btw if you guys still need manpower for setup and tear down please let me know. I might have more time friday and sat after 5pm.

Whoever is coordinating the list, please update me and confirm the slot if you wnat me to participate so I plan ahead and have it on my calendar.

Thanks.

Btw if you guys still need manpower for setup and tear down please let me know. I might have more time friday and sat after 5pm.

Thanks! I put you down for 1-2p. If you think you'll stay until 5p, we could use one more for teardown.
BTW, the end of the day is when vendors tend to drop prices so that they don't have to go back with all that livestock.

Back