Cali Kid Corals

Frag Swap Trade Thread

Equipment that I likely won't use but have and will sell: clearly I buy too much!!! Somethings can go now and somethings I'll see how the setup looks in 2 weeks
AquaUV 25W sterilizer (2) with new bulbs
Tunze MAR 3182 Macro Algae Reactor
Radion XR30 Pro Gen 4 - sold
Neptune COR20//COR15 - I have 1 extra of each but will keep one for back up and/or run the UV
Ecotech L1 (2) - was gonna use them for return pumps. but will likely stick to COR20
EB832 (2) - one needs new PSU (should be in a box somewhere but I'm not likely to fix it)
Neptune Trident - will need to be sent to Neptune for trident replacement program
BRS 1.1 doser (2)
Neptune GRO
Kessil Mounting Arm (2)
Vortech Battery Backup (2)
Neptune DOS (3) - 2 sold/pending
Neptune DDR (2)
I can use the:
25 w sterlizer
The good EB832

Let me know what you want for them.

I put this is in the sales section. But I’ll add it here too. Dunno what I want to trade for. I have

modified atb skimmer with gate valve, larger collection cup, coral box pump with dc controller.

3 Smatfarm 95w lights. No brackets

Theisn? Roller mat with lots of extra rolls.

Nyos 160 -pending.

Last edited:
Equipment that I likely won't use but have and will sell: clearly I buy too much!!! Somethings can go now and somethings I'll see how the setup looks in 2 weeks
AquaUV 25W sterilizer (2) with new bulbs - $225 each
Tunze MAR 3182 Macro Algae Reactor - $475
Radion XR30 Pro Gen 4 - sold
Neptune COR20//COR15 - I have 1 extra of each but will keep one for back up and/or run the UV - $200//175
Ecotech L1 (2) - was gonna use them for return pumps. but will likely stick to COR20 - $200
EB832 (2) - one needs new PSU (should be in a box somewhere but I'm not likely to fix it)
Neptune Trident - will need to be sent to Neptune for trident replacement program - cheap but inquire directly before agreeing
BRS 1.1 doser (2) - $35 each
Neptune GRO - $50
Kessil Mounting Arm (2) - $40
Vortech Battery Backup (2) - $100
Neptune DOS (3) - 2 sold/pending
Neptune DDR (2) - $80
I put prices in for about what I acquired them for or cheaper for full transparency.

Updated used inventory:

BRS mag sulfate
2x Ecotech Marine mp10 wet sides
pH probe (you'll need to bring your own cable)
Hydra 26 with Wi-Fi issues and a mount
F-aiptasia
Hanna calcium checker with reagents
Hydor Auto feeder
Hydros WiFi power strip
Tunze nano stream (claimed by @psidriven )
Some old silicone tubing
A 3D printed bristle worm trap (@ReyDeFarts )
Julian's thing
Phosban 150 reactor

Last edited:
I have left over shower pan liner, I used to water proof (over flow protection)the bottom of my tank stand under the sump. I only cut out a rectangle. Would estimate it still has enough left for up to a standard 80/100 gallon stand. If anyone’s intrested.

You should be able to make out how i used it in the picture. If intrested let me know and I can bring it and the special glue for it. **Free**

Attachments

• 20240506_150718.jpg
    20240506_150718.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 36
I have two 5 gal, a 10gal, and two 20gal tanks available if anyone wants them. A cool frag in trade would be cool. If you don't have a frag to trade but need them, please let me know and I'll bring them anyway and you can have them.

Back