Our mission

Frag Swap Trade Thread

TRADE: Used MP40 in great condition for nice coral. No SPS or common pieces.

Interested in hammers? Or dragon soul torch

I Also have a beautiful yellow submarine favia.
As well as very nice trachyphyllia

Both I would estimate are in the price range of a used mp40(mobius ready)

Last edited:
Interested in hammers? Or dragon soul torch

I Also have a beautiful yellow submarine favia.
As well as very nice trachyphyllia

Both I would estimate are in the price range of a used mp40(mobius ready)
Not Mobius ready -- that I am aware of -- but in any case, I have most of what you listed. As for the hammers, it just depends on what they are (color, size, etc )

Not Mobius ready -- that I am aware of -- but in any case, I have most of what you listed. As for the hammers, it just depends on what they are (color, size, etc )

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open for one that has mobius. It would be convient to pair with the one I already have for my new tank if both worked on the app. Also trading hammers would hurt me more than anything else I have. Given my love of hammers, for me to trade them it's a difficult how bad do I want it decision. My favorite two hammers In my growing collection is a teal blue and a hologram.

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open for one that has mobius. It would be convient to pair with the one I already have for my new tank if both worked on the app. Also trading hammers would hurt me more than anything else I have. Given my love of hammers, for me to trade them it's a difficult how bad do I want it decision. My favorite two hammers In my growing collection is a teal blue and a hologram.

Check for upgrade compatibility here: https://support.ecotechmarine.com/h...) Another direct way to,be very easy and fast.

Got it. Makes sense to keep the hammers. Now that someone posted how to check if it's Mobius compatible, I am certain mine is, since I bought it after 2018, but I will check when I get home. In the meantime, good luck with your search and growing those hammers so you can trade in the near future.

Check for upgrade compatibility here: https://support.ecotechmarine.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044404253-Mobius-EcoTech-Device-Compatibility-Guide#:~:text=(2) The most straightforward way,color of the RF module.&text=(3) Another direct way to,be very easy and fast.
Thanks! Helpful information, as now I am almost certain it will be Mobius compatible, since I know I bought it new after 2018.

Got it. Makes sense to keep the hammers. Now that someone posted how to check if it's Mobius compatible, I am certain mine is, since I bought it after 2018, but I will check when I get home. In the meantime, good luck with your search and growing those hammers so you can trade in the near future.
Yea I didn't know about the stuff in the article either. Some good knowledge gained there.

For anyone still interested, here's a pic of the manufacturing date...

You can open and update it to get it Mobius ready.

Attachments

• 20240531_165030.jpg
    20240531_165030.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 55
Last minute stuff if anyone wants it, all mostly unused and recently purchased:

Reef Roids 75g (73g remaining)
@Darkxerox Zeozyme 500g (495g remaining)
@Darkxerox 50ml (49ml remaining)
@ReyDeFarts ESV Kalkwasser 3.5lb (3lb left at least)
@MichaelB Aquanix Cool Mysis flake food, 3oz (mostly full)
@Darkxerox Polyplab Polypbooster 100ml (95ml remaining)
Integr8 reef food, 25g unopened
@ReyDeFarts Invigor8 reef food, 25g unopened

I’ll take 50% of the current BRS price or trade for random SPS frag(s). Or free to newbies or friends that want to claim

Last edited:
Last minute stuff if anyone wants it, all mostly unused and recently purchased:

Reef Roids 75g (73g remaining)
Zeozyme 500g (495g remaining)
Zeobak 50ml (49ml remaining)
ESV Kalkwasser 3.5lb (3lb left at least)
Aquanix Cool Mysis flake food, 3oz (mostly full)
Polyplab Polypbooster 100ml (95ml remaining)
Integr8 reef food, 25g unopened
Invigor8 reef food, 25g unopened

I’ll take 50% of the current BRS price or trade for random SPS frag(s). Or free to newbies or friends that want to claim
Can I grab the Mysis flakes. I have a bottle of reef nutrition beta brine, I'm bringing to the swap if you want it?

Attachments

• 20240601_082025.jpg
    20240601_082025.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 37
Super random but if anyone has a couple medium/large hermit crab shells I would be grateful. I just have one hermit who came as a hitchhiker and it would probably be good to have a bigger home ready for him.

Back