Cali Kid Corals

Frag Swap Trade Thread

Very large peice how long did it take to grow out?
This one, about 2.5 years. Started the size of a quarter. I have another one next to it. That one’s about 16” x 12”. All in my measly 10 gallon. These two chalices take up about 90% of my tank real estate… hence the need to rehome one of them. The one on the right is “hosted” by my clowns and they have effectively influenced the shape in which it has grown (i.e, cliffs and valleys based on where they swim/sleep)

Attachments

• IMG_7101.jpeg
    IMG_7101.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 66
I can trade corals for equipments. I need some lights, wavemakers, pumps.
Also I need:
Magnesium Chloride
Calcium Chloride
and Soda Ash

I can trade corals for equipments. I need some lights, wavemakers, pumps.
Also I need:
Magnesium Chloride
Calcium Chloride
and Soda Ash
I can give you some of my calcium chloride. It's a pretty big bag, but I'm not sure how much you need - my tank is 20 gallons and that bag will last me forever, but if yours is 200 I'm not sure if what I have is enough

Have a sea side 6 skimmer that i got when i
Bought my tank ended up using my other skimmer that i already have.

I have a bunch of Schedule 80 Union no thread. And 1,3/4,1/2 inch elbows. Can bring the whole bucket to the swap if any one is interested.

open to salt, fish, coral,…

IMG_6188.png
IMG_6189.png
IMG_6187.png

Attachments

• IMG_6142.png
    IMG_6142.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 48
looking for space saver jugs. or any 4" wide jug bigger than 3L.

have for trade:
reef octopus super space saver 110
simplicity dc1000
icecap gyre (one impeller has siezed bushing)
250w ebojager glass heater

@Darkxerox I'm interested in the tunze powerheads.

looking for space saver jugs. or any 4" wide jug bigger than 3L.

have for trade:
reef octopus super space saver 110
simplicity dc1000
icecap gyre (one impeller has siezed bushing)
250w ebojager glass heater

@Darkxerox I'm interested in the tunze powerheads.

this?

Anybody looking to trade tank raised trocus for corals or tank raised Dove Snails.
Also I can trade tank raise Dove snails and Nassaris Snails for trocus or other type of snails.

Equipment that I likely won't use but have and will sell: clearly I buy too much!!! Somethings can go now and somethings I'll see how the setup looks in 2 weeks
AquaUV 25W sterilizer (2) with new bulbs - $225 each
Tunze MAR 3182 Macro Algae Reactor - $475
Radion XR30 Pro Gen 4 - sold
Neptune COR20//COR15 - I have 1 extra of each but will keep one for back up and/or run the UV - $200//175
Ecotech L1 (2) - was gonna use them for return pumps. but will likely stick to COR20 - $175
EB832 (2) - one needs new PSU (should be in a box somewhere but I'm not likely to fix it)
Neptune Trident - will need to be sent to Neptune for trident replacement program - cheap but inquire directly before agreeing
BRS 1.1 doser (2) - $35 each
Neptune GRO - $50
Kessil Mounting Arm (2) - $40
Vortech Battery Backup (2) - $100
Neptune DOS (3) - 2 sold/pending
Neptune DDR (2) - $80

Last edited:
Equipment that I likely won't use but have and will sell: clearly I buy too much!!! Somethings can go now and somethings I'll see how the setup looks in 2 weeks
AquaUV 25W sterilizer (2) with new bulbs
Tunze MAR 3182 Macro Algae Reactor
Radion XR30 Pro Gen 4 - sold
Neptune COR20//COR15 - I have 1 extra of each but will keep one for back up and/or run the UV
Ecotech L1 (2) - was gonna use them for return pumps. but will likely stick to COR20
EB832 (2) - one needs new PSU (should be in a box somewhere but I'm not likely to fix it)
Neptune Trident - will need to be sent to Neptune for trident replacement program
BRS 1.1 doser (2)
Neptune GRO
Kessil Mounting Arm (2)
Vortech Battery Backup (2)
Neptune DOS (3) - 2 sold/pending
Neptune DDR (2)
Interested in the broken EB832.

What is wrong with the Trident? I might be interested in it depending on the issue.

Back