Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

Frag Swap Trade Thread

Supporting Member
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
230
Last minute stuff if anyone wants it, all mostly unused and recently purchased:

Reef Roids 75g (73g remaining)
@Darkxerox Zeozyme 500g (495g remaining)
@Darkxerox 50ml (49ml remaining)
@ReyDeFarts ESV Kalkwasser 3.5lb (3lb left at least)
@MichaelB Aquanix Cool Mysis flake food, 3oz (mostly full)
@Darkxerox Polyplab Polypbooster 100ml (95ml remaining)
Integr8 reef food, 25g unopened
@ReyDeFarts Invigor8 reef food, 25g unopened

I’ll take 50% of the current BRS price or trade for random SPS frag(s). Or free to newbies or friends that want to claim
Ill take the reef roids if still available
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
2,596
Super random but if anyone has a couple medium/large hermit crab shells I would be grateful. I just have one hermit who came as a hitchhiker and it would probably be good to have a bigger home ready for him.
How big is he now? I might have some if hes still small
 
Supporting Member
Joined
May 20, 2024
Messages
150
If anyone has snails, hermits, or urchins, small reef safe starfish they don't want I'd be happy to help rehome them :) bring them and we can work something out
 
Facilities/Events
BOD
Joined
Aug 19, 2023
Messages
4,730
Super random but if anyone has a couple medium/large hermit crab shells I would be grateful. I just have one hermit who came as a hitchhiker and it would probably be good to have a bigger home ready for him.
Shoot, I can get some to u later I forgot your in santa clara as well. Just let me know when your free and we can meet up.
 
Top