High Tide Aquatics

GROW-OUT CONTEST: Pink Boobies Chalice - Growth Tracking

This is the growth tracking thread. All participants will upload their pictures to this thread.

This contest is a friendly competition to see whose tank and husbandry techniques can grow corals the fastest. The TWO people with the most growth at the end of the contest will win a prize.

The Coral

• Name: Pink Boobies Chalice
  • Colors:
    • Pink
    • Yellow, Orange, Green Eyes
  • Origin: a friend of a friend of @@grizfyrfyter
Here's a picture of the coral.
pnk-jpg.11539

How does this Contest Work?
  1. Pick up at a BAR sponsor or make arrangements with @@grizfyrfyter
  2. Post a picture of your frag ONCE a month before the 7th of each month or you are disqualified.
    • Everyone gets 1 Cheat Month where they can miss a picture submission.
  3. On Oct 8 2019, the two people with the most number of NEW GROWTH eyes are the winners. Winners will be announced at the Regional Frag Swap. GCs available then.
TWO Prizes
  1. A 80$ Gift Card to any of BAR's Local Fish Store Sponsor (You choose which one).
  2. A 30$ Gift Card to any of BAR's Local Fish Store Sponsor (You choose which one).
Rules
  • If you don't post a picture of the frag at least once a month, you are disqualified.
    • Everyone gets 1 Cheat Month
  • The Winners must write a summary of his or her experience with the coral i.e. conditions kept, learning lessons, etc.
  • Judges reserve the right to change these rules if needed.

Tracking.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if I'm missing anyone.

Go ahead and post your initial pictures as soon as you have your frag along with your starting number of eyes.

Hmm. I'm trying to edit the post and I get a ....

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

Does anyone know what this is about?

Here's the updated table.
Tracking.jpg

Are you going to do something about the bubbles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The bubble algae? Honestly don’t know what to do about them, tried siphoning them out and they just grow back. Not sure if siphoning makes it worse because some break in the process. Open to suggestions though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back