got ethical husbandry?

June 26, 2021 - Member's Frag Swap

RSVP required- Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Jerry and I will be attending. If anyone needs a clown delivery hit Jerry up at 209-292-4032. 140 per pair for Storms. If you need anything else let him know.
204457679_822896308431486_2943345674298630431_n.jpg

I just wanted to say this community is awesome!
Thank you guys, I got 3 three to swap.
Also, I RSVP for a non-swapping guest to come along, my wife and two daughters. Is it space permitting?
Thanks again

Looks like we will have a great turnout! One of the biggest in a numbers of years....over 60 members attending! I'm really looking forward to meeting and reconnecting with members. This should be a fantastic event.

Will it be possible to frag a SL-favia and a Mystic Monti at the swap?

I can give those away as is, but they are large enough to be split to two frags each.

Will it be possible to frag a SL-favia and a Mystic Monti at the swap?

I can give those away as is, but they are large enough to be split to two frags each.
Can you not split them off at home?

Bottom line there will be no tools, nor "working area" to create frags at the event. Any cutting should be done at home anyways so that you can let any potential "slime" dissipate.

Can you not split them off at home?

Bottom line there will be no tools, nor "working area" to create frags at the event. Any cutting should be done at home anyways so that you can let any potential "slime" dissipate.
I dont have the saw, and wasn't able to make it to the fragging workshop. will have to keep them as two large chunks :)

Lol, I will also bring a few BTAs!

I am bringing my kids, but only one of us will pick. Ie one picker, 2 observers. Due to my kids being cooped inside for way too long.

Back