Our mission

Kessil Tour- Nov 9

JVU

President
BOD
Kessil has volunteered to host a BAR visit and tour of their facilities in Richmond again! The tour is planned for Sat, November 9.

From Brendan at Kessil:
I'm thinking we'll shoot for about 10:30am for people to arrive. We'll have coffee, bagels, doughnuts, etc around while people arrive. We'll get started with a quick rundown of lighting, some history, etc - then we'll do a factory tour. We'll adjourn to lunch and some sneak peaks of products that are in development. We'll probably also raffle off a light or a WiFi dongle or some other accessories.

Address: Kessil, 1689 Regatta Blvd, Richmond, CA 94804. Google also lists this as the address for Kessil if that’s easier to input.
Kessil is part of DiCon FiberOptics. If you see/follow signs for that, it’s still the right place.

Closed-toed shoes are required. Kids over 6 are ok as long as they stay with their parents. Free, for supporting members and their guests.

RSVP here by 11/7 so we can get them a head count for planning.

Last edited:
Is there a limited amount of space?
Still working out exact details, but I don’t think so (within reason). It is important we give them a head count in advance of the tour though, so those who are interested should sign up.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested, and I’ll keep a running count.

Lol

If anyone needs me to raise the cutoff by a year or two to get a break let me know :)
Nah, my kid won't enjoy the tour, heck my wife probably couldn't care less about it either although I think she did come with me for that very first one that happened. Only reason she would want to come is if there was something for her to do in the general area (after kicking me out of the car).

Back