Cali Kid Corals

Kessil Tour- Nov 9

Nah, my kid won't enjoy the tour, heck my wife probably couldn't care less about it either although I think she did come with me for that very first one that happened. Only reason she would want to come is if there was something for her to do in the general area (after kicking me out of the car).
Actually, the area near Kessil, Marina Bay, is beautiful and has some of the best weather in the Bay Area. There is the Bay Trail, access to the Bay at little beaches and steps, multiple parks, spectacular views, Rosie the Riveter historic park, trains going by, boat and fishing activity at the marina. I love the area.

@JVU do we have an address for this event? I see it say Richmond in the OP but not a physical address.
Address: Kessil, 1689 Regatta Blvd, Richmond, CA 94804. Google also lists this as the address for Kessil if that’s easier to input.
Kessil is part of DiCon FiberOptics. If you see/follow signs for that, it’s still the right place.

I added this to the original post too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend :)

Anybody that wants to carpool from San Francisco? Is me and Jccaclimber (Danny). Maybe we can meet in sf somewhere and go from there. I live by SF state area and he live close to 280 in Dogpatch area

Well I wouldn't mind carpooling, but already have 2 others committed and my little Prius while it can seat 5 (technically they better be a svelte 5 :D

I'll deal if the third in the back seat will too. I'm pretty skinny, and Alex is thinner than I am.
:) I like to be fit :p. I burn everything. Now I really wanna gain weight. I ordered a bunch of supplements and some high protein food. Really wanna gain 10 pounds in a month or 2.

Kessil has volunteered to host a BAR visit and tour of their facilities in Richmond again! The tour is planned for Sat, November 9.

From Brendan at Kessil:
I'm thinking we'll shoot for about 10:30am for people to arrive. We'll have coffee, bagels, doughnuts, etc around while people arrive. We'll get started with a quick rundown of lighting, some history, etc - then we'll do a factory tour. We'll adjourn to lunch and some sneak peaks of products that are in development. We'll probably also raffle off a light or a WiFi dongle or some other accessories.

Address: Kessil, 1689 Regatta Blvd, Richmond, CA 94804. Google also lists this as the address for Kessil if that’s easier to input.
Kessil is part of DiCon FiberOptics. If you see/follow signs for that, it’s still the right place.

Closed-toed shoes are required. Kids over 6 are ok as long as they stay with their parents. Free, for supporting members and their guests.

RSVP here by 11/7 so we can get them a head count for planning.
Yes, We would like to come. LittleReefers +1

Reminder to everyone that we’d like to have everyone RSVP by tomorrow, 11/7, to be able to get a headcount to Kessil.

Also just FYI, they mentioned a couple Central Valley Reef club members may be joining us.

Back