Jestersix

[LOCATION and DATE CHANGE] 3/20 (Sun) Members Only Frag Swap at Cali Kid Corals in Concord

Will you attend the 3/19 Members Frag Swap?

• Total voters
Great event and appreciate the generosity from so many members! Learned a lot today and it was nice to meet people like the old days (actually in person). Big thanks to the Board and other volunteers for putting this all together :)

post pics. I was out of town this weekend and would like to see what ya got
PXL_20220321_024840289.jpg

Rock flower nem from @Klems , who is awesome for not only the nem but the detailed instructions + tool for dislodging its foot!

PXL_20220321_023408995.MP.jpg

Multicolored favia from @DaddyHook , who always has the coolest frag containers + super detailed parameter information on them.

PXL_20220321_023402832.jpg

Joker favia purchased from our generous host @Cbruno80 , which was just one of the MANY awesome frags he has available.

View attachment 36480
Rock flower nem from @Klems , who is awesome for not only the nem but the detailed instructions + tool for dislodging its foot!

View attachment 36479

Multicolored favia from @DaddyHook , who always has the coolest frag containers + super detailed parameter information on them.

View attachment 36481

Joker favia purchased from our generous host @Cbruno80 , which was just one of the MANY awesome frags he has available.

Got a pic of the full tilt yet?

Who brought the plethora of rbtas? There was no name on them. I got one and it’s a beauty! The photo doesn’t do it justice View attachment 36484
The ones that were unnamed were from Robin @fingerwrinkles I believe. He was coming by to generously donate some equipment and livestock for BAR members (not to swap) and we mentioned he could put his RBTA’s in the swap vs just on the freebie table.

Back