Our mission

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay (PLEASE RSVP)

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Im a new BAR member and hoping to go to the Frag Swap tomorrow. I do not have any frags as im just starting out but im hoping to network with other members. Is there any advice one can give? I will also be coming from Berkeley area if anyone wants to carpool. I dont mind driving or riding. Is this also a good time to bring extra non used equipment to give away? Thanks in advance.

Im a new BAR member and hoping to go to the Frag Swap tomorrow. I do not have any frags as im just starting out but im hoping to network with other members. Is there any advice one can give? I will also be coming from Berkeley area if anyone wants to carpool. I dont mind driving or riding. Is this also a good time to bring extra non used equipment to give away? Thanks in advance.
Yes please come, and yes we will have a freebie table you can put stuff on. If you want to swap, several of us bring extra frags you can use as your entry. You can have some from me if you want.

Welcome!

@Darkxerox you still need a ride?

Welcome to the club! Do you have a tank that's ready for coral? If so, you're in for a treat because the swap are a fun way to build the collection quickly.

We've got a lot of folks bringing extra frags. I'd be glad to spare some of mine too should you need some.

i'm in berk and dm'd you about carpool and giving you frags to join the swap.

So far I’m bringing:
Ultra Zoas - (≥ 2 Polyps unless otherwise stated) -GMK
Ultra Soft Corals and others (should be large enough to identify) -Jawbreaker Mushroom
Ultra LPS Corals- Gold Torch (Indo Gold, Malaysian Gold, Australian Gold, Dragon Soul, Hellfire, Freezer Burn, Holy Grail)
Bonus Soft Corals (should be large enough to identify)- Tequila Sunrise Mushroom
Bonus SPS corals- 2X Beach bum montipora
IMG_4609.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4607.jpeg
IMG_4652.jpeg

So far I’m bringing:
Ultra Zoas - (≥ 2 Polyps unless otherwise stated) -GMK
Ultra Soft Corals and others (should be large enough to identify) -Jawbreaker Mushroom
Ultra LPS Corals- Gold Torch (Indo Gold, Malaysian Gold, Australian Gold, Dragon Soul, Hellfire, Freezer Burn, Holy Grail)
Bonus Soft Corals (should be large enough to identify)- Tequila Sunrise Mushroom
Bonus SPS corals- 2X Beach bum montipora
View attachment 61832View attachment 61833View attachment 61834View attachment 61835
I gotta be on the lookout for your containers lol

Back