got ethical husbandry?

My 210 restart.

So 3.5 months of topping off with chloramine water and then doing massive water changes with bad waterthinking my parameters were off. Left a few of my fish with massive ammonia burns. My poor gem. I was finally able to trap him

Will need to nurse him back to health with antibiotics and vitamin enrich foods.

Hope he'll get to look like this again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Man, he looks bad.

Yeah but still very active eater so I have hopes he'll recover. May not be as pretty but at least not to messed up.

d8b7a4b269fe64f57e5fddbc0ca1e02d.jpg

My FMM decided to create a new address last night. Woke up to bring low on water. How unreliable.

Told you to send it in the last time it happened so they can check it out. There is probably something wrong with it.

f255fc7836693e5cd7502e5dae858b40.jpg

0da8fda29999a98a71b1fd5e9af4d9ed.jpg

These guys are growing like mad.

Also got a new toy today. My gyre xf350 will take some unboxing pictures tonight.

Last edited:
It's the same size as the 150 and 250, I just had one in hand to make sure the guards fit.

Just has some new internal parts to run with less noise, a new controller and some extras like a flow director.

Sad day. Start of dismantle and reboot. Tank got some sort of bacterial infestation as all fishes got fin rotten and skin looks like getting eaten away and some even died. Going to take out the rocks and medicate the tank with antibiotics and eventually reboot the tank.

b8bb7396adaf7d82f11682839ed79a90.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to see you had to resort to this route.
What fish or coral you last added?
How long ago if any changes to the tank?
Septicemia?
What drugs are you considering to use?

I am not sure what it is my bandit died. The skin is like falling off both my chevron and Achilles hybrid. It’s nothing I’ve seen before as it not ich, velvet as some fish seems like nothing’s happen. My rhomboid starting to look deform on the face. So hopefully taking all rocks out and start to use general cure, metro and furan and kanaplex should cover all spectrum of bacterial infection.

Back