got ethical husbandry?

My 210 restart.

695245ed4a9f8d681a32ed5d6d8aaa37.jpg

Tank finally cleared up and I’ll start stocking It with coals after the New Years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had a little time to play with my new toy. DJI osmo pocket is awesome as the gymbal makes it super steady.

Hahah yes planning is important then again i also love fishes more. :m mainly SPS tank so it should be angel friendly.

Spend the day replacing everything in the rodi. Should be good for another year.

Had a little time to take a video of my only coral in the tank :). This been with me for 3+ years survived the crash.

I explained how big my system was awhile back.

1 20” prefilter, 2 x 20bb carbon, 1 x 20bb chlorplus, 1 chloraplus 10”, 2x 10” matrix carbon blocks, 2 x 90gpd spectrapure membrane in series, then to 1 x 20bb Di and 1x 10” di canister .

Last changed lasted a year before tds creeping up.

Do you keep a log of your RODI output? Got me thinking... I'm just watching the TDS meter and the calendar.
TDS is not necessarily a good indication of replacement, while it is useful for the resin part of the system, if your carbon blocks are unable to take our chlorine/chloramines then they very well could be grabbed by the DI resin, but not before possibly damage to your RO membrane.

Does the manufacturer have like a recommended number of gallons before replacement for the carbon and sediment filters? Or do they just say it depends on the incoming water source?

Back