Cali Kid Corals

Patrick's 81G - the last dance

You can actually get grey schedule 40
I haven't come across that before. I probably would have went that route had I known of if prior to starting my plumbing...now it's more of a need to unnecessarily match it...kinda like wearing matching underwear...no one will ever see it, but some just feel better knowing it matches :D

I haven't come across that before. I probably would have went that route had I known of if prior to starting my plumbing...now it's more of a need to unnecessarily match it...kinda like wearing matching underwear...no one will ever see it, but some just feel better knowing it matches :D
Well at least you can have 630psi at your fittings instead of 450psi...

Search for forumfit on Amazon or Home Depot. They have furniture grade PVC pipes and fittings for every color of the rainbow and more.

Well at least you can have 630psi at your fittings instead of 450psi...
You telling me I could have upgraded to the COR-20 instead of the COR-15??? Jk

After seeing those fitting prices (not just the sch 80, everything else) ill never question a plumber's quote for a job..

Search for forumfit on Amazon or Home Depot. They have furniture grade PVC pipes and fittings for every color of the rainbow and more.
Found there site...it looks exactly like the ones on BRS, except they're actually in stock..nice..ill have to refer back to this when I plumb in a frag tank...thank you

Important question: are you saying you match your underwear to your outfit? Inquiring minds need to know.

Important question: are you saying you match your underwear to your outfit? Inquiring minds need to know.
Everyday...keeps every color in rotation and Last longer...socks, tie, and boxers...I do most of my shopping at Express, so all my clothes (work clothes) are essentially the same, just different colors..

Screenshot_20240805_225025.jpg

Back