Reef nutrition

June 26, 2021 - Member's Frag Swap

RSVP required- Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Thank you Tim, the BOD, and volunteers for making the event happen! It was great to put faces to names and just enjoy being around others in this hobby after a year of porch pickups and only online chat.

would love to see who ended up with my frags; hope you enjoy them
@Krak256 I got one your sunkist bounces! I had to do a double take when I saw the label :oops:. Many many thanks for contributing this one, I might get into the shroom craze now.

It was great to meet everyone. My QT tank is full from the loot yesterday. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 190
@JVU I got one of your Yuma mushroom. The one on the right in the picture above. Thank you! Do you have a picture of the "mother" ? The frag color is pretty dull in my crappy 14k QT lightning. I see some green in the middle, and purple/red on most of the body. I'm sure it will looks better with better light.

@JVU I got one of your Yuma mushroom. The one on the right in the picture above. Thank you! Do you have a picture of the "mother" ? The frag color is pretty dull in my crappy 14k QT lightning. I see some green in the middle, and purple/red on most of the body. I'm sure it will looks better with better light.
I brought a “regular“ Yuma mushroom that is a little dull in coloration, and I brought several “Rainbow Yuma” mushrooms that have a lot more vibrant coloration, and correspond to my DBTC chain. I labeled the rainbow ones as such.

There are pics of the Rainbow Yuma in the DBTC thread:

There was soooooo much good stuff there, I had a "middle" picking letter (C) and often came in a bit late since yanno trying to keep swap organized :)... didn't really want to take anything too special though, as right now I'm thinking of a different direction. So grabbed a few zoas, and couple yumas, then noticed when I got home all the zoas were from @Finnaddict and all the yumas were from @henergizer, wasn't planned when I picked just looked at the coral name and picked things I was familiar with.

Edit: Also picked up "the acronym zoa" IWOL aoi zoa :)

Last edited:
I brought a “regular“ Yuma mushroom that is a little dull in coloration, and I brought several “Rainbow Yuma” mushrooms that have a lot more vibrant coloration, and correspond to my DBTC chain. I labeled the rainbow ones as such.

There are pics of the Rainbow Yuma in the DBTC thread:

Cool. Regular one is fine as well. Good practice piece. If it thrive in my tank, I can invest in some fancier Yuma.

If you want a Rainbow Yuma from me, let me know. I have lots to share.
I would love to, but you’re pretty far away. I’m in South Bay. Let’s see how the regular Yuma do after a couple of months. If you’re heading this way, or I’m heading your way, we will connect.

the 2 frags I got from coral Reefer that I thought died, comes back alive! I know eventually I’ll be killing frags, but so far everything is alive.

btw, in Barcode , can I untag frag that I marked as dead?

I would love to, but you’re pretty far away. I’m in South Bay. Let’s see how the regular Yuma do after a couple of months. If you’re heading this way, or I’m heading your way, we will connect.

the 2 frags I got from coral Reefer that I thought died, comes back alive! I know eventually I’ll be killing frags, but so far everything is alive.

btw, in Barcode , can I untag frag that I marked as dead?
With events starting up again it makes it a lot easier to trade frags with people farther away

Back