Our mission

Meshmez's IM EXT 112

Can you get that one piece of rock out that blocked the view into the cave out of the way. It makes a sweet vanishing point perspective. It’s the end of The piece on the right side island, smack in the middle of the tank, touching the bottom.

was hoping to see a clean view into the cave and that little piece blocks the view.

C9F3DC28-FD51-4514-8CFA-8A83AC02D56A.jpeg

Looks like if you panned the camera down, that would be a nice view if the piece rock i colored black want there
E5E7F302-1C32-4D6D-97E0-787CEDD2946B.jpeg

Yah, that looks awesome. Nice scape!
Thanks, ya I can't really get rid of that without really changing the whole structure there. But in person I think you get a lot more of what you're talking about than shows up in video/pics

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how to support the return.. I want to use silicone up through the sump, and then attach to hard plumbing hanging there. Any ideas? The roof of the stand is pvc board. I don't really want to screw to the cross braces, and they aren't really in the right orientation.

20220625_165128.jpg
20220625_165107.jpg

Trying to figure out how to support the return.. I want to use silicone up through the sump, and then attach to hard plumbing hanging there. Any ideas? The roof of the stand is pvc board. I don't really want to screw to the cross braces, and they aren't really in the right orientation.

View attachment 39703View attachment 39704
Flat piece of wood/acrylic/plastic attached to the "roof" using double sided Gorilla tape? Screw a piece of strapping or pipe support into it and I think it would support the pipes weight without detaching.

Flat piece of wood/acrylic/plastic attached to the "roof" using double sided Gorilla tape? Screw a piece of strapping or pipe support into it and I think it would support the pipes weight without detaching.

Ya, I'm thinking of 3d printing brackets that fit in the t channel to mount wood to the roof. At that point I would probably use some sort of plastic strapping to hold the pipe.

Back