got ethical husbandry?

Meshmez's IM EXT 112

Qwiv

Supporting Member
Can you get that one piece of rock out that blocked the view into the cave out of the way. It makes a sweet vanishing point perspective. It’s the end of The piece on the right side island, smack in the middle of the tank, touching the bottom.

was hoping to see a clean view into the cave and that little piece blocks the view.

C9F3DC28-FD51-4514-8CFA-8A83AC02D56A.jpeg

Qwiv

Supporting Member
Looks like if you panned the camera down, that would be a nice view if the piece rock i colored black want there
E5E7F302-1C32-4D6D-97E0-787CEDD2946B.jpeg

Meshmez

Supporting Member
Yah, that looks awesome. Nice scape!
Thanks, ya I can't really get rid of that without really changing the whole structure there. But in person I think you get a lot more of what you're talking about than shows up in video/pics

Last edited:

Meshmez

Supporting Member
Trying to figure out how to support the return.. I want to use silicone up through the sump, and then attach to hard plumbing hanging there. Any ideas? The roof of the stand is pvc board. I don't really want to screw to the cross braces, and they aren't really in the right orientation.

20220625_165128.jpg
20220625_165107.jpg

Da_Neefer

Supporting Member
Trying to figure out how to support the return.. I want to use silicone up through the sump, and then attach to hard plumbing hanging there. Any ideas? The roof of the stand is pvc board. I don't really want to screw to the cross braces, and they aren't really in the right orientation.

View attachment 39703View attachment 39704
Flat piece of wood/acrylic/plastic attached to the "roof" using double sided Gorilla tape? Screw a piece of strapping or pipe support into it and I think it would support the pipes weight without detaching.

Meshmez

Supporting Member
Flat piece of wood/acrylic/plastic attached to the "roof" using double sided Gorilla tape? Screw a piece of strapping or pipe support into it and I think it would support the pipes weight without detaching.

Ya, I'm thinking of 3d printing brackets that fit in the t channel to mount wood to the roof. At that point I would probably use some sort of plastic strapping to hold the pipe.