Reef nutrition

6/1 Members-Only Frag Swap at Mission Blue Center

Will you be attending the frag swap?

• Total voters
For you.....no problem( unless you are allergic to anything...like shrimp. Lmk) you got tired of watching me eat at events? Also for you want 2 different plates or doubles ok?

For you.....no problem( unless you are allergic to anything...like shrimp. Lmk) you got tired of watching me eat at events? Also for you want 2 different plates or doubles ok?
I appreciate ya! Let's go with different plates for variety. No allergies. My wife isn't a fan of pizza so figure this would be a better option.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing everyone and geeking out talking about fish corals and hydros controllers. There is some great Fauna Marin items and others in the raffle. At this point I am not bringing corals as me driving up on Friday I do not think they would be in good health by the time for the event. sorry guys.
Not a problem at all. I'm sure, if you're interested in swapping, there'd be people interested in kicking you some frags as well. :) But we'll be happy to have you regardless.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and geeking out talking about fish corals and hydros controllers. There is some great Fauna Marin items and others in the raffle. At this point I am not bringing corals as me driving up on Friday I do not think they would be in good health by the time for the event. sorry guys.
Where are you staying? I'm sure we have a members tank you can float some frags in.

Ugh I wish I knew sooner you were coming. It's been tooooo long :)

Where are you staying? I'm sure we have a members tank you can float some frags in.
I am staying at the Amora hotel which is somewhat close to the event it think. just a decent value to stay there lol

If someone wnats to me up with me i will bring a few acros. They would need to float and maybe water change as I am heading up tomorrow mid morning. visiting a shop or two on the way.

Had quite the frag sesh tonight.
1000010269.jpg
1000010267.jpg
1000010261.jpg
1000010234.jpg
1000010230.jpg
1000010273.jpg

Attachments

• 1000010262.jpg
    1000010262.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 27
Back