High Tide Aquatics

I'm back!

GridArt_20230504_200426547~3.jpg
GridArt_20230504_201111733~2.jpg
GridArt_20230504_201346770~2.jpg

I glued 5 frags of this acro to a rock and one of the 5 hasn't grown much but kept it's color. The others are growing like weeds and lower color concentration.

4 fish in 100g and undetectable nutrients with Salifert.

I took 28 heads of Splatter hammer to some shops in sac for store credit. The owner wasn't there at my preferred shop and the employee wasn't authorized to take trades.

Store two wasnt interested.

Store 3 offered me $125 in store credit while charging $50/head. I won't set foot in that shop ever again.

Last stop gave me about $400 in coral in trade.

I was hoping to find some millepora but sac is an LPS and softie dominated market. I'll have to make a trip to Neptune's for an sps shopping trip.

I took 28 heads of Splatter hammer to some shops in sac for store credit. The owner wasn't there at my preferred shop and the employee wasn't authorized to take trades.

Store two wasnt interested.

Store 3 offered me $125 in store credit while charging $50/head. I won't set foot in that shop ever again.

Last stop gave me about $400 in coral in trade.

I was hoping to find some millepora but sac is an LPS and softie dominated market. I'll have to make a trip to Neptune's for an sps shopping trip.
Def confirm before before arriving. Send @robert4025 at Neptune an email and see if he's interested since they like to get cultured corals there if you ever head to SJ. Even clean chaeto!

Really good you're doing this though! Helps promote the club's ethos.

Toadstool is looking really bright in there too.

All the frags look awesome. Can’t wait for future updates when they are grown out more and you compare these pictures. Crystal clear camera too, the tiny flower polyps on the montipora (i think that’s the name) looking crispy!

Back