Jestersix

Members Picture Thread

This is my wife and I on our yearly anniversary Yosemite trip in October (we got married 3 years ago in the park at the chapel in the background). My name is Aldie and please bare with me if I forget your name at the meetings, just remind me. I am VERY bad with remembering names >:(. My employees keep telling me it is because I am getting old... ::)

3years.jpg

My name is Derek and this is the only picture i can actually find of myself...LoL this was taken at the Oceanarium Aquarium at the Pacific Beach Hotel in Waikiki, Hawaii...their 3 story aquarium was beautiful

hawaii.jpg

<<<<<<<<<< thats me.........

I am also found here, but I can't link the pics

http://komplexrecords.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=8&Itemid=29

Here is a pic of my daughter Shayla and I!!!

DSC01439.jpg

Here is one of me getting tattooed with a bamboo stick in Thailand!!!

DSCN0509.jpg

Here is my boy in Thailand after splitting his eyebrow with an elbow!!!! He looks happy! We got super drunk that night off of the snake whisky!!!

This was my tank before I got into reef..... I know...all that dead coral!!!! I actually still have the two big branch corals. Would be sweet to plant some corals on them and try to bring them back to life!!!!

000_0199.jpg

My favorite fish I have ever owned!!!!! Got him from Hunter about 5 years ago!

000_0204.jpg

000_0203.jpg

I actually sold that tank to Danny(kurplunk) thats how we met. Know I am trying to get the tnak back from him! He just needs to setup his 150!!!

Back