Neptune Aquatics

Reef 3D printing request thread

@Srt4eric do you mind if I dm you for some fine tuning tips? I’m trying to help a friend fine tune their 3d printer to print better, but I font have too much experience and dont know exactly what would help their build quality

@Srt4eric do you mind if I dm you for some fine tuning tips? I’m trying to help a friend fine tune their 3d printer to print better, but I font have too much experience and dont know exactly what would help their build quality
I’m still new to 3D printing as well but I find sometimes trouble shooting varies depending on the printer. If your friend has Facebook, there’s a few different groups I’ve found very helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.png
    IMG_0604.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 11
For $6 we could get enough dry side mounts for the club

[edit: looks like Thomas and I had the same thought!]
Awesome i seen pictures of these had no idea they were available on amazon. I assumed they only came the with new units, so never bothered searching for them. I will order some and bring some extras to the swap.

Last edited:
I got some 15 inch ones the other day still doesn't let me reach bottom of the tank without getting my arm wet. 24-36 length would be useful to many.
The issue I’ve found d with these, unless i use cf filled or add carbon rods, they get pretty flimsy.
Methinks a robot grabber style, set of tongs at the end of a long rod with short rigid arms wide enough to grab a 3” rock

Back