Neptune Aquatics

Reef 3D printing request thread

Regarding the frag station print. I'm going to have to put that on hold. For some reason I'm having bed adhesion issues. It's going to take some slicer and or printer troubleshooting.

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!
1000001532.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding the frag station print. I'm going to have to put that on hold. For some reason I'm having bed adhesion issues. It's going to take some slicer and or printer troubleshooting.

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!
View attachment 58473
I was able to get a successful test print if anyone wants any. They do use a bunch of filament, so if people want some of these I'd charge a low price to cover costs. Lmk if anybody would be interested in that

Attachments

• PXL_20240713_155051966.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240713_155051966.MP.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 30
I was able to get a successful test print if anyone wants any. They do use a bunch of filament, so if people want some of these I'd charge a low price to cover costs. Lmk if anybody would be interested in that
ooo, that actually looks very convenient. How much are they? I don’t do a lot of fragging right now but maybe it’ll become more useful in the near future?

ooo, that actually looks very convenient. How much are they? I don’t do a lot of fragging right now but maybe it’ll become more useful in the near future?
I'm asking $10 per station because of the sheer material usage and print time (10 hours). Just enough to cover materials and time. And less for smaller more reasonable items. The frag station is just about the largest item my mini printer can handle lol

I'd also happily take frags as trades too!

I'm asking $10 per station because of the sheer material usage and print time (10 hours). Just enough to cover materials and time. And less for smaller more reasonable items. The frag station is just about the largest item my mini printer can handle lol

This man is out here doing the lords work

What printer do you have?

got fragstation and donated to harryaquatic. question, anyway to clean up, melt or glue loose filaments at the bottom of the glue tray? not a deal breaker but want to address if possible.

20240716_124634.jpg

got fragstation and donated to harryaquatic. question, anyway to clean up, melt or glue loose filaments at the bottom of the glue tray? not a deal breaker but want to address if possible.

View attachment 58722
Hot air gun, but be careful to not melt other areas. Alternatively, a lighter, but be careful not to get black scorch marks.

I'd leave it. Nice of you, but not worth the risk of ruining it.

don't think supports were used. definitely don't want to damage it. prob just glue a thin plastic sheet over it. would crazy glue or e6000 work better on pet?

Back