Jestersix

Reef 3D printing request thread

Throwing my name in the hat for printing requests. I'm in the monterey area and dont often make it up to bay area, but I could try and make a delivery once a month or so.

Reactions: JVU
That’s nice of him to give out the stl files, and not typical, for exactly the reason we see here (losing business).

I think for that print you’ll also need to buy nylon screws. Hopefully they are standard.

I have a Bambu labs A1 mini in mountain view that anybody is welcome to send me files if they want something printed. I'm not too familiar with the software yet to be able to make custom stuff yet, but if the file is out there I can usually make it

I just found out about this today. An overflow box, but for my aquaclear - the oil from mysis will finally stop making the surface look scummy :D (plus I can pretend to myself that I have a sump)

If possible, I'd prefer it made out of black because it's a minimally intrusive color - fluorescent orange isn't what I'm going for haha

Thank you!

So I attempted the fragstation this morning. It's over a 14 hour print so I wanted to do it when I could check on it every now and then. Good thing I did, it got an hour or so in and had a adhesion issue and the whole thing was trash. I'm going to clean my print bed and try again tonight.

I just found out about this today. An overflow box, but for my aquaclear - the oil from mysis will finally stop making the surface look scummy :D (plus I can pretend to myself that I have a sump)

If possible, I'd prefer it made out of black because it's a minimally intrusive color - fluorescent orange isn't what I'm going for haha

Thank you!

I was looking at printing this for you. Is the inside supposed to have a hole? It has this on the inside...

1000001525.jpg

Back